Be our Next Art Director
Leighton Interactive is a fast-paced, goal-oriented agency with a "Get Better" mentality. We're in need of an Art Director to lend a whole new layer of creativity, innovation, problem solving, and beauty to our process.
About us? We have two agency locations in downtown St. Cloud, Minn. and Green Bay, Wis. You'll office out of our St. Cloud location and perhaps make guest appearances in our Title Town location as needed.
If you're interested, you already know an Art Director is responsible to bring design, editorial, and interactive media to life with lofty and actionable concepts that drive client success. The ideal candidate is a highly conceptual thinker, storyteller, realist, coffee drinker, and coach with a passion for design and craft. Those are non-negotiable traits, well except the coffee drinker part.
Our future Art Director will lead a team of creatives to solve complex problems creatively and collaboratively through a variety of media (digital, social, print, and experiential). You're the right human if you have a proven track record and portfolio, can demonstrate success in all aspects of the creative process including strategy, design execution, communication, collaboration, attention to detail, and project follow-through.
Nitty & gritty:
- Exempt Salary
- Benefits & Things
Ready to apply? Hit that form up and let us know you're throwing your hat into the ring.
But Wait, There's More.
You're one step closer if you fit the following requirements:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree (preferably in design, marketing, advertising, or related fields).
- Minimum of 4-7 years experience, as an art director or similar role, in an agency or in-house creative team, with an award-winning design portfolio.
- Experience in print and digital design.
- Expert understanding of creative technologies, including Adobe Creative Suite.
- A vision to build and lead a creative team.
- Experience presenting ideas to clients; able to connect creative to strategy and client outcomes.
- Evidence of relationship management with team members, clients, and business partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable and engaging presenter of ideas; experience communicating, and working with cross-functional teams.